Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No data

Hello,

I have a CQG connection with two logins. I have one login on my trading platform and one on my monitor platform (which has charts to watch, but not to trade).

This happens quite often and I need to find a solution:

I usually keep several charts open on my trading platform. I have a multi threaded I7 2.4ghz (boost to 3.4 I think ghz)laptop, 8 gig ram, There is never a lack of core cpu or memory.

When I change to a new instrument on the chart (drop down) or open a new chart, say I don't have 6S open and now I want to open a chart....

I open the new chart or toggle an existing chart...and there is no data stream. It doesn't help if I reload historical data or if I disconnect and reconnect.

To solve it I have to shut down Ninja then restart it, in which time of course, the trade I wanted to make is now obsolete.

This has been happening for some time now through different versions of Ninja 7. But now I need to fix it and don't want to ignore it any longer.

Can you advise me?

Thank you

Hello Turtle Trader,

Can you please send me your log and trace files from the trading platform, so I can investigate. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Attn Jason, No data' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    169 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post QuantKey_Bruce  
    Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes