Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

There Any Good YouTube Videos Showing How to Use NinjaTrader for Futures Day Trading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There Any Good YouTube Videos Showing How to Use NinjaTrader for Futures Day Trading?

Hope this is the right forum to ask this. I need to know how to use Ninja Trader to futures day trade, and was looking for some good tutorials.

Hi, thank you for your post.

There are several great webinars offered through the NinjaTrader YouTube channel. A select few that will help you on your way:

New User Orientation
    SuperDOM Basics
    Charting Level I
    Charting Level II

If you have NinjaTrader open and you need assistance from within the platform, press F1 at any time to bring up the Help Guide article most relevant to what window you have open.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Read the tutorials, today; thank you. Now I've read up on the basic use of NinjaTrader, I'm looking for some tutorials on how to apply it to futures day trading, before start even using my demo account, which I don't even understand, yet.

Comment

Hello Noitartst,

We have a number of webinars in which our NinjaTrader Ecosystem Partners review how to live trading with NinjaTrader, many of which focus on futures trading. You can view those videos at the link provided below.

http://ninjatraderecosystem.com/Video/LatestVideos.php

Please let me know if this was helpful or if I may be of any further assistance.
        DanielleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Alex and Danielle have given you great pointers here.

I mainly trade spot FX but using NT for spot or futures trading is the same thing: the same functionality is required. As far as I can see, if there are conceivably any differences, they're utterly minimal - and I'd love to know what they are.

May I make the point that what you might possibly like to look at (once you've mastered NT) is 'how to day trade futures' (irrespective of whether you're using NT or another platform - though NT seems to be by far the best).

If you enter "futures day trading" into both Google and Youtube, you'll find a wealth of information and videos.

May I make a general point: make 'limiting your losses' your priority before wondering about how to maximize your profits and read all about 'money management'.

Hope it all works out and happy trading from someone who was badly burnt when he didn't know what he was doing...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post cre8able  
          Started by Fran888, 02-16-2024, 10:48 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Sam2515