Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

No price data with Kinetick - End of Day (Free) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No price data with Kinetick - End of Day (Free) ?

Hello,

I'm connected to Kinetick - End of Day (Free) but Market Analyzer doesn't display any price data e.g. Last Close. An suggestions for a newbie? Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

Currently the Kinetick End of Day (Free) connection will only provide Last data once a day after the close.

In order to populate data within the Market Analyzer window we suggest using a real time data feed. as opposed to EOD.

If you are looking for a data provider for real time and historical data I recommend using Kinetick: (Our Preferred Data Feed Service Built Specifically for NinjaTrader 7) which provides historical Tick, Minute and Daily data for Equities, Futures and Forex.

www.kinetick.com

I have also provided a link below that goes over all supported providers, the assests that they support and the data they offer.

Click here to view more information on Historical Data and Understand the data provided by your connectivity provider
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I guess I have the same question.

Shouldn't the close information as of the most recent trading day load?

Or, is this tool basically not useable for end of day users?

Comment

The Kinetick EOD connection does not send information until after the close of market no values will be displayed within the Market Analzyer.

The Market Analyzer window was designed for use with a real time data provider as opposed to an EOD connection that does not update information thru the day.

Comment

Last Close in Market Analyzer

I am using Kinetick Real Time data feed and have the same problem. I started up NinjaTrader this morning, connected to Kinetick Real Time Data feed and watched my Market Analyzer chart populate. However, only a small number of stocks were populated with the Last Close data. It is strange why some of the items were loaded with the Last Close but the majority were not populated. Any ideas?

Comment

If you are connected to a live Kinetick account as opposed to the Kinetick End of Day (Free) connection please right click within the Market Analyzer window and select "Reload all historical data" and let me know if the Last Close column then populates.

Comment

I issued the 'Reload All Historical Data' command in the Market Analyzer and it continued to reload for over 2 hours. I figured something was wrong so I closed out Ninjatrader and rebooted my computer. When I restarted NinjaTrader and connected to Kinetick Real Time, it reloaded the Market Analyzer. Only about one-third of the entries show a value for 'Last Close'. I have a lot of entries in the Market Analyzer and it appears that 100 entries were loaded with 'Last Close'. Perhaps there is a limit on the number of entries it can handle?

Comment

With a regular Kinetick account there is a 100 symbol limit. The 100 symbol limit means you can access streaming data for up to 100 symbols at any one time, such as in a Market Analyzer window.

If you would like to increase this limit I have provided a link below that goes over pricing and a link where you may request this change.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by arvidvanstaey, Yesterday, 02:19 PM
                5 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
                Started by Rapine Heihei, Yesterday, 08:25 PM
                1 response
                0 likes