Data and Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data and Connections

I have NT lifetime. I am in the process of opening an account with NT continuum

My questions are:

1. . Will I have real time data available to me always even after hours or only regular hours I read somewhere here and Ive probably misread it that its only available regular hours and not after hours.

2. Im going to use Kinetick as a backup data source If Im connected to kinetick will I have to disconnect from kinetick to access the continuum brokerage or will it be re routed

3 I found it impossible to connect to continuum trial at the close, its ok now though is that a common problem? If so should I upgrade to a multi lifetime NT and open a second account with a NT supported broker?

So far quite impressed with the platform by the way.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

1. Yes you will have access to real time data during Electronic Trading Hours as well.

2. To clarify do you want to receive all your real time and historical data from NinjaTrader Continuum? If so would want to connect to NinjaTrader Continuum first within NinjaTrader and Kinetick second. As long as you are connected to NinjaTrader Continuum you will have access to your Live account for order submission.

3. I am not aware of any issues connecting at the close however if you have multiple accounts with NinjaTrader Brokerage under the same username and password when connected all accounts would be available in the Accounts drop down menu and this would not require a Multi Broker license key.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok thank you, all sounds good

One other thing, is it possible to have bar charts display only high low close? Im not interested in the open.

Comment

You're welcome and unfortunately this bar type is not available within NinjaTrader at this time.

I have forwarded this to our development team as a suggestion on how we can improve the NinjaTrader platform. Once this suggestion has been input into our tracking system I will forward you the assigned ID number for tracking.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ; 11-17-2014, 07:06 PM.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
        Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
        9 responses
        0 likes