Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

cancel order if market passed few ticks ( ATM )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cancel order if market passed few ticks ( ATM )

I have had open the same thread in Strategy development section two years ago and now desperately opening the same thread here hoping someone would help out :

when you place an order on DOM by pressing the middle button on your mouse you can Buy or sell on a specific price ( Like MIT ) , however if the price goes over your Stop order and your order does not fill then the order would become a Buy or sell limit stop order and would fill when the price get back to that point
    what i would like is to have an option to tell ninja trader to cancel the order when the price passed the stop point suddenly in the result of a fast movement of the market , because if the order was oriented with ATM then the market would retrace just few ticks later and fill the order which after that would hit the stop loss !

Two years ago the guy from ninja trader answered that it is not possible to do this with ninja trader and he also mentioned that ""this thought has been added under # 1913 to our tracking"

i am sure that lots of people who use scroll wheel to put order on DOM with ATM strategy would have face this problem a lot , because when you put the order and leave your desk you sometime are not there to manually cancel the order and it will work against you

appreciated any help or at least would love to see if anyone dealing with the same issue

Hello wellborn,

Unfortunately this is still not supported. It is on the list of possible future enhancements as you mention. I do not have any information if and when it will be implemented.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by TradeSaber, Today, 07:18 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post TradeSaber  
    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes