Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vix data

Hello,

My strategies need to check last session vix close price to run automatically. I have tried to build Vix chart using Kinetic EOD data but it does not update automatically after close session so I need real time data. My questions are:

- Is there any provider like yahoo or google that offers real time (or delay 15 minutes) Vix data?
    - If not, Are there data feed providers supported by Ninja that offers delay 15 minutes data for vix futures. I guess delay is much cheaper than real time data.
    - Where can I check Ninjatrader data feed providers to contact them?.

Thanks in advance.

Hello azunal,

Unfortunately the free Yahoo and Google connections do not support realtime data - only historical daily data - the same like the free Kinetick EOD connection that is present by default in NinjaTrader.

We support the following other data feed providers. I am not sure if they all provide delayed data. I know that if you are not subscribed to an instrument with Kinetick, you will receive delayed data.

Kinetick

DTN IQFeed

BarChart
    Barchart.com Inc. is the leading provider of real-time or delayed intraday stock and commodities charts and quotes. Keep tabs on your portfolio, search for stocks, commodities, or mutual funds with screeners, customizable chart indicators and technical analysis.

eSignal
    Everything you need, all in one place: charts that change the game, better backtesting & scanning, and reliable real-time data
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Pattontje, Yesterday, 02:10 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Pattontje  
    Started by flybuzz, 04-21-2024, 04:07 PM
    17 responses
    0 likes