Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where has the broker list gone?

Hello,

Before NT started offering a brokerage service, there used to be an extensive list of available brokers. I am struggling to find the link to this, can anyone point me in the right direction please? The link I have looked at is http://ninjatraderecosystem.com/Brokers.php which only has 6 brokers listed, not even my current broker is on that list

Thanks

Hello slainster,

Thanks for your post.

There is no list that shows past available brokers for users grandfathered to those connections. Grandfathered licenses can be enabled for brokers that use brokerage technologies listed under the Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider section of our help guide: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...rical_data.htm
    BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for the list, that is useful in terms of what I was actually looking for.

Going back to your comment about grandfathered connections, what is being implied here? Other brokerage companies offering connectivity via NT are no longer supported? Im not sure I understand what is being implied. Is it a case that going forward you only support folks who use NT with NT's brokerage service?

Ultimately I am just trying to understand if there is now a limitation on which brokers I can use, or if I decide to switch from my current broker at some point am I going to only be allowed to use NT's brokerage service?

Apologies for the long winded question!

Comment

Hello slainster,

Thanks for your reply.

Users with licenses purchased before July 15th will be able to access the brokerage technologies that were available when they purchased NinjaTrader. New users purchasing licenses will only be able to select the brokerage technologies available on the purchase page: http://www.ninjatrader.com/purchase-own.php

Comment

Thanks for the clarification, is there a link to the historic brokers? (Im guessing not) and if not, can a link be provided for those of us who have owned NT before July 15th as an fyi?

Thanks

Comment

Hello slainster,

Thanks for your reply.

No, there is not a link available and there are no plans to make one. You would need to contact the broker you are interested in to find out what brokerage technology they use and then check it against the previous link.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post CortexZenUSA  
            Started by usazencortex, Today, 12:43 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes