Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really urgent and business impact B.U.G

Good evening dear team of NT,

I have seen SEVERAL users complaining about the same problem and there is not a tutorial, a guide or whatever you may call it to get over a very VERY important problem.
    Ninjatrader platform and its capabilities are a powerful tool, attracting different stock exchanges interests to be using your platform.
    Given that scenario I have 665 stocks coming from a supported market feeder (ESignal) that have a -BSP extension. How do I add that into my instrument list? I have spent some time looking for and there's not a single suggestion to solve this issue and another user of yours looking for the same functionality.

Can you please answer:

1 - Is that possible to edit A BUNCH of symbol maps at same time? That would solve this problem

2 - Is that possible to edit a per instrument list symbol map to add a extension like a -BSP on end of stock symbol name.

Please dont tell me everybody that is trying to use your platform needs to manually insert 665 symbols, if that said is true it must be considered a BUG, since a ESignal is a market feed you support and envy it at ur platform

This post has the same issue:

Waiting for your word.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

A batch edit of symbol mappings is not possible within NinjaTrader 7. This feature is a suggestion which our development team is considering implementing in future versions however. I will forward your support for that type of change to them.

If you have any further questions please let me know.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes