Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

color of ATR

Hi
    please can you help me to make different color for up/down bar , for "ATR" ( average true range ) indicator , where its now gives same color for up / down bars ,
    thank you

Hello Redmardy,

Can you please clarify exactly what you would like to change with the ATR indicator? The ATR indicator that comes pre-loaded with NinjaTrader plots a line, rather than bars, and it calculates the average range of both up and down price bars, rather than separating the two.

Are you saying that you would like to change the indicator to display bars rather than a line, or that you would like to change the ATR to calculate the average range of up and down bars separately?

I look forward to your reply.
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_DaveI View Post
      Hello Redmardy,

Can you please clarify exactly what you would like to change with the ATR indicator? The ATR indicator that comes pre-loaded with NinjaTrader plots a line, rather than bars, and it calculates the average range of both up and down price bars, rather than separating the two.

Are you saying that you would like to change the indicator to display bars rather than a line, or that you would like to change the ATR to calculate the average range of up and down bars separately?

I look forward to your reply.
      thanks for your response , i like to change the color of the indicator , to give different color for up lines or bars and down . cause now there is no possibility to do that .

Comment

Hi Redmardy,

It is not possible to set the pre-loaded ATR indicator to display a different color when it is rising than when it is falling by default, but this could be accomplished by creating an alternate version of the indicator with NinjaScript.

Please let me know if I can assist further.
        Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post sarafuenonly123  
        Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes