Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Default Account

Hi

I have a number of different work-spaces for different instruments that I trade and a 'Basic Entry' and 'Dynamic DOM' open on each. When I connect to IB I have to set the account on each one. Is it possible to default my IB account so that I don’t have to do this every time I connect?

Is it also possible to specify a default 'Quantity' to trade so that the 'Basic Entry' and 'Dynamic DOM' starts at 5 instead of 1?

Account in IB is denominated in GBP can NT's account management be changed to GBP?

Regards,

Hello ryebank,

You can have accounts automatically loaded as follows.

Make sure 'Always start in simulation' is disabled at Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Simulator-tab.

Select your accounts in all NinjaTrader entry windows you like. Disconnect your data feed and restart NinjaTrader.

Once NinjaTrader is restarted, please check if the accounts are selected once you are re-connected to your broker.

If the account name starts with a letter that comes after the "s" alphabetically, unfortunately it will not be possible to have NinjaTrader order entry windows automatically open up with your account.

Unfortunately there is no option to configure a default order quantity.

This cannot be changed. NinjaTrader uses US dollar as per the Control Center-->Account Performance-tab. There is also no setting to configure the currency.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ok thanks

let me try this out

Comment

In addition, if you have 'Connect on startup' enabled as per your IB connection, please disable it. Go to Control Center-->Tools-->Account Connections, highlight the IB connection and click Change. Click Next and make sure 'Connect on startup' is unchecked. If not, please do so and click Next until you finish the connection.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
        Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes