Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

There are no optimization results available, since the strategy has no parameters to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are no optimization results available, since the strategy has no parameters to

I believe I have been getting this similar issue that others have been experiencing. Yesterday it happened twice (once while I was trying to promote NT to a friend).

I had been doing a lot of Strategy Optimization lately. I recently tried again, and found that it worked 1 time and then modications to the various properties to hone in on the "best" value, the error returned.

Thinking back, I remember the last time I attempted to do a lot of backtesting on a non-time based chart, I was told I was using too much of the "band width". This was during the peak trading times (keep in mind some of this recollection may be sketchy).

With this in mind, I tried connecting to Market Reply and attempted to duplicate the results and the problem non longer existed.

Could trying to do optimization using a "live" connection be the culprit and the cause for this error?

mcatmull, sorry to hear about that issue.

We're still chasing a cleanly reproducible scenario here to further investigate.

I know of a case where the connection seems to have contributed to seeing that outcome yes, so in order to not have NT load any data please see about testing in a disconnected state.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just an update: I started to get the error again in Market Replay (after about 10 optimizations)

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
      16 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Leafcutter  
      Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WHICKED