Strategy Optimizer Trades column widths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy Optimizer Trades column widths

I adjusted the column widths on the "Trades" tab of the Strategy Analyzer in order to see the "Exit Name" due to the length.

Now I can't seem to get the length back to the original column width to view the columns. It seems there is an "auto-size" adjustment on all the other columns. I have tried to adjust the columns from both the left and the right side but am not able to get the columns to show enough information to allow me to quickly look for the data important to me (see attachment NT-12-12...3-29-26 AM.png)

The closest I could get was to do like in Excel was to double-click my mouse ont the column title separator. I had to do this for each column separately (unlike Excel where you can select all the columns and do it once). However, this does not work too well either because at some point the other columns become "scrunched" up too much as well (see attachments:"NT-RHS..." and NT-LHS...)

Is there a setting; an "XML" file deletion (similar to deleting the "_workspaces.xml to reset the startup of workspaces); or something else allowing me to reset the columns width?
    Attached Files

mcatmull, you can reset the grid properties, please just right click in the grid > select 'Grid' then at the bottom > go to Propeties > Reset.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I tried this and the columns did not reset.

Comment

Thanks mcatmull, you are correct, it actually would need a double click on the column splitters to reset them to autosizing.

The grid properties reset I talked about earlier would take care of the enabled grid entries.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well at least unchecking some fo them will minimized some of the sizing issues. I did find starting from the left worked best for me

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Brevo
          by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes