Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connected - Not updating

Hello,
    I am connected to Ninja Trader Continuum (green) but charts are not updating, no time and sales, no market analyzer, and no dome data. Session manager is set to 24/7 and all contracts are the march 2015. What am I missing

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

What version of NinjaTrader are you using? You can check under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)

Who are you connected to? This is displayed by green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

What instrument have you selected?

(For a chart) what interval is selected?

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have a similar problem with AMP demo account (CQG). When I try to load a new contract that expires 2015 for example ZN 03-15, nothing happens when I click "New" and also when I try to add the same contract to market analyzer error-window says you need to select an instrument. ES and 6E March contracts are working but everything else are not. I have the latest NT and no errors in log.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Peke5,

Please disconnect from your connection, reset the instruments and restart NinjaTrader.

To reset your instruments please: go to the Tools menu, select the Options menu item, select the Data tab, and then click on 'Reset Instruments'.
        Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherS View Post
          Hello Peke5,

Please disconnect from your connection, reset the instruments and restart NinjaTrader.

To reset your instruments please: go to the Tools menu, select the Options menu item, select the Data tab, and then click on 'Reset Instruments'.
          Hi, thanks but that didn't help in this case.

EDIT: Everything works now, thank you Christopher for your help.
          Last edited by Peke5; 12-15-2014, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Hello Peke5,

Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference the following number in the body of the email: ATTN: Chris S http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...d.php?p=396082

Comment

Was corrected by upgrading NinjaTrader to the current release, then resetting the instruments.

You can upgrade by going in NinjaTrader to Help > License Key and coping your license key.

Then closing NInjaTrader and following the link below. You will need to enter in your license key to reach the downloads page.

Once upgraded, reset the instruments once more and restart NinjaTrader.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by TradeForge, 04-19-2024, 02:09 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post TradeForge  
              Started by aprilfool, 12-03-2022, 03:01 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes