MB TRading Desktop Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB TRading Desktop Pro

I have read the forums, and I do have MB Desktop (regular) installed and working. I really, really wish you guys would support MB Desktop PRO. It has been available for quite a while. It does offer some capabilities not available in Desktop - ver 11. I have been working with Ninja getting my stuff working in it vs MultiCharts, but I am concerned about putting out a $1,000 for a license if getting things added is this slow. And this is not really a feature request, it is just asking you to stay current with the brokers you support and we / customers are using. Also, since becoming a broker, has Ninja put out a statement of direction with regards to continueing to support "other" brokers and/or expanding the brokers they do support? If so, please direct me to that link.

Please -- Please -- Is it on the support / upgrade radar? If so, when

Just my 2 cents

John

Hello John,

Thank you for your forum post and for taking the time to provide us with this feedback to aid with improving NinjaTrader.

When possible, we update our supported version of MB Trading Desktop at regular intervals with each new NinjaTrader release. Due to the number of releases MB Trading has, we may be behind their current release, simply because we may not update our platform at the same time they do.

It is also important to note that we can only begin testing new versions of MB Trading once those releases have been publicly made available, this also contributes to the time required to update our supported version of MB Trading.

NinjaTrader 8 will be updated to use the latest MB Trading API, although I cannot yet comment on whether or not it will be compatible with Desktop Pro.

You can view a list of all the NinjaTrader 8 Major Enhancements from the following link:

We do not have an official release date set for NinjaTrader 8 at this time.

Here is a pubic statement that was made when the NinjaTrader Brokerage was announced:

You can view all of our supported brokerages from the following public link:
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Mestor, 03-10-2023, 01:50 AM
    16 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post z.franck  
    Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes