Indicator not loading on chart after market closes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicator not loading on chart after market closes

I have an indicator on ninja and esignal. The esignal chart works just fine with the indicator overnight. But when I try the same indicator on ninjatrader it keeps the grey background until 7am central. I'm not sure what to change on ninjatrader. Can someone give me any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hello renman,

Can you please tell me what indicator you have applied in the charts. Is this a default indicator or a custom created indicator?

Does it make a difference if you select the 'Default 24/7' session template in the Data Series menu of the chart?

What background color do you expect before 7:00 AM CST?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by renman View Post
      I have an indicator on ninja and esignal. The esignal chart works just fine with the indicator overnight. But when I try the same indicator on ninjatrader it keeps the grey background until 7am central. I'm not sure what to change on ninjatrader. Can someone give me any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.
      Hi Jason,

Changing the data series didn't help. It's a third party indicator. The spy show the plots (geen and red lines). They might show up because of stored data, It's the last chart I had open during regular hours. Here some pics.

Comment

Could it be the indicator does not work properly for daily charts? Try different daily charts and check if you can reproduce. Try other minute charts as well and see if the indicator plots as expected.

I suggest to contact the 3rd party vendor to troubleshoot the issue as well. Unfortunately I am not sure how to setup this indicator properly and how it functions. Since the 3rd party vendor created the indicator, they would be a better party to troubleshoot any issues with it.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rocketman7, Today, 01:00 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post rocketman7  
        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
        2 responses