X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tick charts seem out of sync

Using CQG data through AMP
    450 Tick charts on NQ futures
    Have been using my current charts, settings and data feed for almost a year and the results have been rock solid.
    Starting Last Friday Dec 12, my 450 tick chart is displaying candles more appropriate for say a 2000 tick chart

For example, on NQ and 450 ticks, I would only rarely get a candle with a range over 5 points. and the right side scale at 2 points would display the chart quite nicely.
    I am now getting some candles with a 30 point range, and need to use the right side scale at 10 points just to get the candles to display on the full hight of the screen
    A also use a daily chart and as far as I can tell it looks normal. So it appears to be only my tick charts.
    I was not actively trading on Friday so I first dismissed it as perhaps a market anomaly, but it has been going on for 5 days and clearly something is wrong.
    Have logged on and off Ninja - no change
    Have created new charts - same thing

Has anyone else had this problem?

Hell ronrichman,

When I test a NQ 03-15 chart using a 450 Tick interval, I load the following chart. Do you load the same data?

Does it make a difference if you right click in the chart and you select 'Reload All Historical Data'? If not, please disconnect CQG and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab, click Repair DB. Restart NinjaTrader and check if the NQ chart loads data as expected.

If the issue remains, please exit NinjaTrader and go to C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db and delete the cache folder. Start NinjaTrader and check again.
    Attached Files
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

What you cannot see in this thread is the back and forth e-mails between Jason and myself. It turns out that there was nothing wrong with my feed or Ninja, just high volatility in the market place.

I am posting this note just to confirm what great support Jason/Ninja provide - and at all hours of the day.

Thank you Jason

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by FitSpressoHonest, Today, 09:14 AM
      0 responses
      1 view