Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data feed not showing on Continuum

Hello,

So I am connected to the NinjaTrader Continuum and have been trading live in the ES 03-15 this morning. After I closed and restarted Ninja Trader, I can connect to the Continuum, but I am not receiving live data feed. In the Orders Tab, I do not see any data and in the price ladder in the SuperDOM window is blank.

When I manually select "Restore Historical Data" the chart updates to the latest price, otherwise the price/bars do not move.

Thanks for your help,

Jim

Hello ASpaceman,
    Thank you for your post.
    Please reset your instruments. To reset your instruments please: go to the Tools menu, select the Options menu item, select the Data tab, and then click on 'Reset Instruments'.
    Please let me know if you do not receive live data after resetting your instruments.
    Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Cody,

Thank you for your help. I tried your suggestion but it doesn't show a live data feed. I just sent a config.xml file to a Patrick and hopefully we can figure out this problem.

Again thanks for your help,

Jim

Comment

Same issue

I seem to have hit the same issue. And while i'm still using a demo account, I am concerned if this is a bug and can recur again. Btw, the steps listed to reset instrument didn't help.

I tried adding new charts, but still not working.

Is this a bug that needs to be fixed?

Comment

tanbyte,

I've never encountered this bug when trading in demo mode and this has only happened once. A representative from NinjaTrader contacted me through email and I sent a config.xml file to him. After a few min the data feed started to work again.
          He also suggested I download the latest version (7.0.1000.26) and upgrade the program, then reset the instruments with the same instructions listed earlier in this thread.

Hope this helps,

Jim

Comment

Hello tanbyte,

So that I may investigate this issue further please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file.

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I would need a copy of the file which is named 'trace.20141221.txt'.
            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

here i am with the same problem. it started when on my first ever buy. crude buy at market got error that i need $2k money , hit flatten. end of feed.

Comment

Hello Bob Joy,

Thank you for your post.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:
                • Email: orders[at]ninjatrader[dot]com
                Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3257078 ATTN Spencer F.

Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
                19 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Radano
                by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
                0 responses