Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual Back Adjust of Futures Prices?

Hello.

I tried searching for this on the forums, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Also, in the NT7 documentation, there is this under, "Understanding the Misc Tab":

What I have is data for the ES, and I have loaded this data into NT under the continuous contract "ES ##-##. I have the dates for the rollovers as they were recorded, and I would like to simply manually edit the prices by giving an offset.

Is there something like this in place within NT, or would I need to manually do this in another program first?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

This can be accomplished within the Instrument Editor Misc tab's 'Contract Months' menu. After selecting this property at the bottom of the Instrument Editor's Misc tab, please click the '...' button to open the menu.

Within the menu, select a contract to edit. Next, on the right side of the menu you can set or edit the roll over date and offset value. After making changes in this menu, click OK to exit the Contract Months menu then click OK to exit the Instrument Editor and Instrument Manager to save your changes.

If other questions come up which I could assist you with please let me know.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ  
    Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
    25 responses
    0 likes