Copy Column in market analyser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy Column in market analyser

Hi just wandering if it's possible to copy a column and duplicate it's cell conditions.

I have a column that has 15 different cell conditions which I need to duplicate over another 20 columns.. What's the quickest way to do this?

Is is possible to make a indicator change the cell conditions, or does it always have
    to be done in the cell conditions settings on market analyser??

Hi,

Unfortunately it's not currently possible to copy configured alerts/cell conditions. They would have to be manually set up.

Market Analyzer will display numerical values only from an indicator. Any sort of coloring or changing of text must be done through a cell condition.

As an unsupported hint, if you are at all familiar with .xml schema, you could technically save your current market analyzer in a template, and then edit the .xml template to include the CellCondition and AlertConditions elements to each respective column element you wish to add. This is not something we could assist with, or would I gurantee will work - there is a risk involved with manually editing these files if you are not careful and there is some unpredictably if the document is not well formed.
    With that in mind, it may just be easier for you to simply manually re-configure the cell conditions through the UI.

I understand that this is not ideal, however I will add that we do have the ability to save presets for Market Analyzer columns slated for the next major release of NinjaTrader 8
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Pattontje, Yesterday, 02:10 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Pattontje  
    Started by flybuzz, 04-21-2024, 04:07 PM
    17 responses
    0 likes