Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to go from simulation to live?

Hi
    How do I go from simulation to live.? I have tried turning off global simulation and choosing my account in the order section, but still its sim trades that are initiated.

Hi humseepr,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

If there is no account listed, please send me your log and trace files for today and send me a note to platform support:

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference this link "http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=71219" in the subject line.
    Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

There is an account listed. My IB account. If I initiate trades from TWS the executions is listed in ninja. But if I initiate trades in charttrader, it is sim, even though I have chosen my real account.

Comment

Hi humseepr,

Thank you for the additional information.

But the problem could be that NinjaTrader is submitting orders through the wrong account. A look at the log and trace would make this an easier solution.

Please send me your log and trace files for today and send me a note to platform support:

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference this link "http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=71219" in the subject line.

Comment

Is the mail being sent directly from ninjatrader? I've tried to send it but I am not sure if it has been sent.

Comment

Hi humseepr,

Yes, you would send the email directly from the NinjaTrader platform. (From the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.)

Also, after you send it, please go to the Log tab from the Control Center to verify there's not a message saying that it could not be sent.

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm looking out for it.

Comment

I am still not able to switch from sim to live. I have tried to sent you a mail 3 times, but no answer. And no error in the log.

Comment

Hello humseepr,

Please send an email to [email protected], and put this link: "https://www.ninjatrader-helpdesk.com/admin.php?pg=request&reqid=1233219" in the subject line of the email.

Also, before sending the email to platform support, please manually attach your log and trace, so that we may look into what is going on with your order submissions.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20150112.txt"
                You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20150112.txt"

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
                0 responses