Cell Conditions in Market Analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell Conditions in Market Analyzer

Currently, I only see the ability to set a cell condition based upon simple tests such as 'equal to' or 'greater than or equal to'. However, I wish to set a condition based upon a range of values. For example, I want to see if the RSI is about to cross or has just crossed 50. Therefore, if I could set the condition to something like 'above 45 and below 55', that would be very useful. I never find a time when the end of day value is exactly 50 and setting the condition to 'equal to or greater than' 50 gives me way too many hits. Is this possible or could this be a future enhancement?

Hello Geneo,

The range is not native for the Market Analyzer. However, you can create a custom indicator that would be able to test this range.

I will send a request to development about adding this kind of cell condition testing for Market Analyzer.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I've been able to do this by 'stacking' cell conditions. For instance, if the value is greater than 0 then the cell color is white. The next test, in order, is that if the value is greater than, say, 5 then the cell color is blue. The next test, in order, is that if the value is greater than 10 then the cell color is orange. The way that it processes the tests I was able to effectively get ranges.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Max238
      by Max238

Started by giulyko00, Yesterday, 12:03 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes