Account Connection Setup for TDAmeritrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Connection Setup for TDAmeritrade

Hi...I'm on NT version 6.5.1000.1....just downloaded it yesterday. When I select "Tools"...."Account Connections"....."Add".....the wizard's choices under "select provider" don't include TDAmeritrade as an option. It only shows ESignal, OpenTick, IQFeed, and Yahoo as the possible choices.

Can you help?

(Ahhhh....and I'd only add that I did do a forum search before bugging you with this. )

CHEERS!

D

Hi,

Most likely your license is entered incorrectly. Can you please check this under Help--> License Key
    Check for spelling errors as well as extra spaces in the beginning or at the end since the software is case sensitive.

If all is entered correctly, please check your firewall settings, disable them and create permission for NinjaTrader to access the internet. Then re-enter the license.

Let me know if this does the trick for you.

Vince
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Vincent View Post
      Hi,

Most likely your license is entered incorrectly. Can you please check this under Help--> License Key
      Check for spelling errors as well as extra spaces in the beginning or at the end since the software is case sensitive.

If all is entered correctly, please check your firewall settings, disable them and create permission for NinjaTrader to access the internet. Then re-enter the license.

Let me know if this does the trick for you.

Vince

Hey guys....thank you for the prompt reply. I double checked...the license key is entered correctly, and no firewall issues. If there is a special "TDAmeritrade" license key....perhaps you can email it to me on the chance that the one I was originally emailed by the NT email system wasn't the right one for my needs?

CHEERS!

D

Comment

D,

I'm curious what license you are using. Can you send it to me so I can test it. You can send it to support at ninjatrader dot com. Please address it to me.

Vince

Comment

D,

I'm curious what license you are using. Can you send it to me so I can test it. You can send it to support at ninjatrader dot com. Please address it to me.

Vince

Done!

CHEERS!

D

Comment

D,

Vince
            Hey Vince....I'm sure you are busy, so I'm just checking in. I complied with your request to email you my license key.....did so a few days ago. What's the next step in resolving this issue?

CHEERS!

D

Comment

Hi D,

I apologize, but I have not seen your email. It could be that it ended up in cyberspace. Can you please try to resend it. It's support at ninjatrader dot com. Please put in the subject header 'For Vince' so when it comes in it will be routed to me.

Comment

Hi D,

I apologize, but I have not seen your email. It could be that it ended up in cyberspace. Can you please try to resend it. It's support at ninjatrader dot com. Please put in the subject header 'For Vince' so when it comes in it will be routed to me.
                Done! (again....lol!!)

CHEERS!

D

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post kujista
                by kujista