Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Dom ?

Hello,

Does any1 know how to keep the center numbers numbers still in the Super DOM? I want the buy / sell columns to move up and down and not re-center. And then re-center when they get to the top / bottom of the screen. Am I asking to much. I'm using NT direct. And I looked at the options and there doesnt seem to be anything.

Hello cbc00,

Thanks for posting in the support forum today.

To keep the numbers still on the price ladder within the Dynamic SuperDOM, you can press the Space Bar to quickly freeze the SuperDOM. Press the Space Bar once more to unfreeze the SuperDOM.

To keep the price ladder from auto-centering both the Dynamic and Static SuperDOMs, Right click in the SuperDOM > Uncheck Auto Center.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ay Shawn. Thanks for your help. That is unchecked. I check it and uncheck it and it doesnt appear to make a difference.

Comment

Hello cbc00,

Thanks for the reply.

Please note that the Auto Center feature is designed to keep the last traded price visible within the SuperDOM. This feature will not stop the price ladder prices from moving all together.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.

Comment

Thanks again for the reply. Thing is it never leaves the center? It doesnt even come close to going out of range either up the top or bottom of the Ladder. I understand that that feature is designed to keep the prices in view.

I want the prices to move up and down with the market and the center column to stay stationary until the price comes close to going out of view, either up or down. Currently if the market moves 1 point then NT re-centers everything.

Its hard to know whats happening on the market with the prices going up and down. I have to look at the chart as well as the Super DOM window. Which is kinda annoying.

Its a good feature to keep everything center. I just dont want it on all the time.

Thanks Shawn.

Comment

Sorry but did anyone find else know how to stop the Superdom auto-centering??

Please help!!

Comment

Hi CBC00,
              Thank you for your post.

Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference this link:

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Spiderbird, Today, 12:15 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Spiderbird  
              Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes