Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Missing

2 questions:

1. I'm using demo version of continium connection. I wasn't able to log on yesterday to practice my trading. At the end of the day I logged on to see how did the market moved during that day, but the whole day was missing. And it missing on every timeframe, even missing the candle on the Daily chart. Is it a glitch?

2. Is market replay data going to be down forever? Whenever I start a replay, it doesn't show how many bid or offer on the DOM. Sometimes if it show how many at bid/offer, it doesn't show how many being traded. Sometimes it give the wrong bid/offer, it would trade at 1 price and the bid and offer would be totally different. However when i recorded my own data, I can play it just fine. I read on the forum and seem this problem has been going on for awhile.

Hello choobysoo,

If you connect to a Continuum connection and the historical data does not download at the time you connect or open a new chart, this may indicate a setting is preventing this.

Please click Tools -> Options... -> Data
    Is 'Get data from server (if available)' checked or unchecked?
    Is 'Save chart data as historical' checked or unchecked?

If you right-click the chart and select Reload All Historical Data, this should re-download the data and correct the chart.

Regarding Market Replay, I am showing that Market Replay data is available for download for the most popular future and forex instruments.
    Is there a particular instrument and day that you are trying to download that you are finding is not available?

Regarding the playback, please right-click the Market Replay Controller -> select Available Data. Click the plus button "+" preceeding the instrument you are trying to playback.

Take a screenshot of this with the Market Replay Controller visible so that I may see what data you have downloaded and at what time and date in playback you are at.

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    We have also collected more comprehensive steps for resolving NinjaScript programming errors in this tip on our forums -http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=4678
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have those checked. But after right click and re-download it is back to normal. Just wondering why it is like that yesterday.

I just downloaded yesterday data and it seem like it working normal again, but the data that I download last month wasn't working right. Here's the screenshot.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello choobysoo,

Having the 'Save chart data as historical' is what is causing the chart to not reload correctly when you connect or open the workspace/chart.

You will need to uncheck this if you want the data to download when connecting.

Who are you connecting to? Is there a reason that you are saving the chart data as historical? Does your connection have historical data?

Also in your screenshot you are connected to the Market Replay. Do you have these issues when connected to your brokerage connection / data provider?

Comment

Only a few of market replay data work in the market replay. I have no issues trading sim/live. Just with the replay data.

Comment

Hello choobysoo,

1. Please right-click the Market Replay Controller -> select Available Data...
            2. Click the plus button "+" to the left of ES 03-15
            3. Take a screenshot of this and post this in your next post

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
            We have also collected more comprehensive steps for resolving NinjaScript programming errors in this tip on our forums -http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=4678

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post DJ888
            by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
            0 responses