Rithmic Data Time Stamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rithmic Data Time Stamps

I have been using IB data and have switched to Rithmic. I am seeing different regular session closing times between IB and Rithmic, which of course throws everything off. The difference seems to have to do with Rithmic data bars being offset one time period (1 minute on 1 minute bars).

Is this normal and do I need to change my Session Templates and indicators to account for the time offset?

Hi MSEtrader, thanks for your post.

I wouldn't expect these results between the Interactive Brokers and Rithmic connections. Data should be reported on the same timeframe on both connections.

I'd like to examine your log and trace files to determine why this would be.

You can send these files to me by navigating to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support menu.

Please reference the following URL in the body of the email: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=71645

Looking forward to your reply.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred