Connecting to an AMP Demo Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting to an AMP Demo Account

I am testing an installation on a VPS, to see if it will work better for my automated trading system. I just got the server set up, and it already contains an installation of NT. I have my credentials from Amp, but when I try to set up the account connection, CQG doesn't show up as a choice of data providers. I'm pretty sure there is a file I can download for the new installation that will have all of your current available data feed connections in it, but I can't find any reference to that in the forum or your documentation. Am I right, is there a file like that, and if so how can I find it and install it so I can get my demo setup and running?
    Thanks
    DaveN

Hello,

Am I correct in assuming that you do have the CQG option in your previous installation? If so, you may have an incorrect license key input in your new installation. Please click Help > License Key from the Control Center in the new installation, and compare it with the key in your previous installation. If the two differ, please copy and paste the key from your previous installation into the new one, then restart NinjaTrader and see if the issue persists. (Please do not share either license key here on the forum)

If you still do not see the CQG option after this, please let me know, and I will investigate further.
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Stanfillirenfro  
    Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
    1 response
    0 likes