Image Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image Problem

Upgraded to Java 8 Update 31 (Both 32 & 64 Bit).

Under NT 7 Indicators, "Image Magnifying Glass", I can't Enlarge( Blank page).
    It worked before.

All images/video work on IE.

Please help.

Hello,

Thank you for the question.

NinjaTrader its self does not use Java at all, so the update of java should not have had any impact on the platform or indicators.

Internet explorer would not be a good test when comparing items in NinjaTrader to check if they are working, the only real test you can use a browser for that would be related to the platform would be to check if you are connected to the internet. Otherwise your browser will be using different technologies such as Html, Javascript, Flash etc... to display images and videos in different ways which would be unrelated to NinjaTrader.

It sounds like you are using an indicator "Image Magnifying Glass" which may be having an error.

in this situation I would recommend trying to uninstall the indicator and re install the indicator, also if there is a newer version of this indicator that would be recommended.

There may be additional details in the log tab in the control center when you try to use the indicator or also in the output window (Tools -> Output Window) as to why the indicator is no longer working. If you check the output window, refresh the indicator after opening the output window and try using it to see if errors are reported.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Irukandji  
    Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes