Connected to NInjatrader Continuum but no data coming through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connected to NInjatrader Continuum but no data coming through

I'm logged into Ninjatrader Continuum but no data is streaming. If I select Reload Historical Data I can update the chart but it's still static. Please advise.

Hello babba,

What instrument and expiry have you selected?

What interval is selected on the chart?

What session template is applied to the chart? You can check by right clicking on the chart, selecting Data Series, then in the Data Series window checking the setting for Session template.

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have ES 03-15, NQ 03-15, CL 03-15 , GC 04-15, and TF 03-15 up on the screens. The data series are custom that I set up on a demo account and they all worked fine with the demo account and demo feed. There are no errors showing in the log tab except when I try to place a simulated order I get a message box saying "There is no market data available to drive the simulation engine" Right now I'm in global simulation mode but I don't think that this should have any affect on the data feed itself.

Comment

Hello babba,

Thank you for the reply.

Please disconnect from NinjaTrader Continuum, reset the instruments and restart NinjaTrader.

To reset your instruments please: go to the Tools menu, select the Options menu item, select the Data tab, and then click on 'Reset Instruments'.

If you continue to experience the same, please right click on the chart and select Data Series. *Then in the Data Series window select Session template, set to Default24/7 and press OK.
        Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Did what you suggested and it works fine now with no problems. Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by dustydbayer, Today, 01:59 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post dustydbayer  
          Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes