Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order pending close not close

Hello,

I can't close an order. In the control center always stays in Pending state, and in the chart I can't close it (mouse, close button).

I have that problem from some days ago.

I have one CQG demo account.

Best regard
    Attached Files

Hello davidgamo,

Can you please reset the sim101 account to remove the order. You can reset the sim101 account as follows. Please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Simulator-tab. Enter the values you like on the left side and click the Reset button on the right side. More information can be found at the link below.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have same problem only with the live trading. Not only that but problem with canceling orders or getting out of trades. I am with AMP via CQG. I need some help with that.

Comment

Hello Vitalik,

Can you please try a disconnect/re-connect CQG and check if this will remove the pending orders. If not, unfortunately you will need to wait for your broker to reset their servers which will remove the orders as well. When orders remain in a pending status, it indicates NinjaTrader sent the order to your broker however we did not receive a signal back from the broker if the order is accepted or perhaps rejected or cancelled.

If you do not want to wait, you could try renaming the database.

Shutdown NinjaTrader and Go to the Start Menu

Select My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> DB--> NinjaTrader.SDF.

Right click on NinjaTrader.SDF and select "Rename." *Name it "OLDNinjaTrader.SDF."

Then restart the software and NinjaTrader will create a fresh database file to use

Unfortunately the following items stored in the old database will be lost - ATM Strategy templates, Session templates, Instrument Lists / Custom Instruments, historical trade execution data, saved Strategy Analyzer backtest results.

To prevent running into situations where you can potentially lose important data, we advise to run regular backups via our inbuild backup feature in NinjaTrader - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...up_archive.htm
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post WHICKED
        by WHICKED

Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
        15 responses