Chart Trader ATM Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Trader ATM Strategy

On ATM Strategy the Default (TIF) is DAY.
    I change to GTC, I save it, but it always reverts back to DAY after restarting NT.
    Please help.

Hi santafe, thanks for writing in.

This parameter is not actually an ATM strategy setting in particular, but rather a general order setting. I have tested several methods of saving this parameter as Gtc on each startup of the SuperDOM, but I have come up with nothing that works. I will submit this as a feature request to our development team for consideration for inclusion in a future release of NinjaTrader.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

I had a question along the same lines, so perhaps it's the same answer.

I'd like to save my ATM strategy in chart trader, but it always reverts back to the default settings.

I considered building a strategy for it, but it ran into errors I'm guessing because all I wanted the strategy to do was remember and save my quantity setting and my stop loss.

Have I missed a possible solution somewhere, or am I in the same boat?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi maka79, thanks for your post.

While it wouldn't be possible to save your quantity setting at the present time, you can save your stop loss and profit target settings as a part of an ATM strategy template. To accomplish that, set your desired stop loss and profit target values, right-click anywhere on the SuperDOM, left-click on Manage ATM Strategy Templates, type the name of your ATM strategy template in the box that appears, then left-click Save.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Lopat, 03-05-2023, 01:19 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Sam2515
        by Sam2515

Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:14 PM
        0 responses
        1 view