Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Chart trader isn't working on live account. Sim is Ok.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello BobyGill,

Unfortunately, I have not received any files so far. To what data feed provider do you connect in NinjaTrader?

Can you please check what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->Help (7.0.1000.xx). If you do not have our latest version (7.0.1000.26), please download and install it. You can download and install the latest NinjaTrader version from the link below on top of your current version. Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down when installing the new version.

Try the following. Please disconnect your data feed in NinjaTrader. Subsequently go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Restart NinjaTrader, connect again and create a new ES 03-15 chart. Check if data is loaded without error.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sorry Jason for late reply, I restarted ninja 2 times on both computers then it start working I am using .26 version and I am not new using since 2006 and I made my 20 ticks in CL. Have a good long weekend...

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello BobyGill,

Unfortunately, I have not received any files so far. To what data feed provider do you connect in NinjaTrader?

Can you please check what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->Help (7.0.1000.xx). If you do not have our latest version (7.0.1000.26), please download and install it. You can download and install the latest NinjaTrader version from the link below on top of your current version. Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down when installing the new version.

Try the following. Please disconnect your data feed in NinjaTrader. Subsequently go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Restart NinjaTrader, connect again and create a new ES 03-15 chart. Check if data is loaded without error.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post wzgy0920  
      Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post wzgy0920