New paid version and total mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New paid version and total mess

I just purchased the paid version today and loaded the license in and now all i get is white screen. My broker logged in and rebuilt my data base and that fixed it but now the issue is back.

Please advise

Here are the before and after pictures

Before I connect

After I connect

I have trades that will open in an hour so i would really like this resolved asap

Cheers

Hi ssptrading, thanks for writing in.

Ensure that historical data is enabled for your CQG connection. You can do this by navigating to the Control Center > Tools > Account Connections menu, left-click your CQG connection, then left-click the 'Change' button. On the second screen, you'll see the historical data option - you'll want to ensure this is set to Enabled.

Afterwards, let's reset your instruments and see if data comes through as you'd expect. To reset your instruments: disconnect from any active connections (via the Control Center > File > Disconnect menu), then from the Control Center, navigate to the Tools menu, select the Options menu item, select the Data tab, and then click on 'Reset Instruments'. Afterwards, restart NinjaTrader and then test for the same issue.

If the above does not resolve the issue, send me your log and trace files so that I may investigate further.

You can send these files to me by navigating to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support menu.

Please reference the following URL in the body of the email: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=72005

Looking forward to your reply.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    11 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post xiinteractive  
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred