Using Multibroker License On Two Different PCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Multibroker License On Two Different PCs

Sorry if this has previously been answered, but I could not find the answer by searching the forum.

Like to run NT on both my home workstation and a high end laptop. I would trade through both IB and fxcm. Can I do this with a single Multibroker lifetime license? I would not run both platforms simultaneously. I travel a lot and would take my laptop with NT with me to trade, while at home I prefer to use the workstation so I can use multiple monitors and because I have Matlab and programming tools on it.

Thanks

Jeff

Hello Jeff,

Yes, you will be able to connect to FXCM and IB with a multi broker license key.

You will be able to use NinjaTrader on multiple machines with the same license key so long as you are only running NinjaTrader on one machine at a time.*
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Many thanks.

Comment

Hi, sorry for hijacking your post.

I would like to purchase Ninjatrader lifetime license, but here are a few problem regarding the license:

1. You mentioned that, Ninjatrader can be installed on multiple machines with same key, as long as only 1 running at 1 time. I am interested to run the live version in another machine, while backtesting will be running on another machine, this is because sometimes when I do backtesting/optimization on Tick data, it takes hours, and worst, it slow down the machine and caused the response time to dramatically slow down.

2. I am interested to sign up Ninjatrader brokerage as my broker, but I am also using my local broker in Malaysia via PAT System. Is this consider multibroker?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello vhanded,

1. You can use the free license key on the machine that you will use for backtesting. Please send us a note to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com to request the free license key.

2. Yes, you can connect to both brokers in the NinjaTrader platform once you have a multi broker license key.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by SantoshXX, Today, 03:09 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post SantoshXX  
          Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes