Problems with charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with charts

my version 6.5 does not display time-axis description and also the indicator which is placed nearest to time-axis is not displayed - but only in some timeframes (week, day). In 60-minute timeframe is everything o.k. How to resolve?

Tatanka

your data provider (Zen?) likely does not support historical daily data.

Comment

Normally I am on Opentick. But also tried Zen. With OpenTick are the same results. the historical data are displayed, only description of the time- axis and the indicator on the bottom - nearest to time axis are not.
      For the this time I resolved it with "dummy" indicator, which I do not need in the pannel near the x-axis. Also the lines between the pannels with the indicators are not displayed.

tatanka

Comment

Originally posted by tatanka View Post
        Normally I am on Opentick. But also tried Zen. With OpenTick are the same results. the historical data are displayed, only description of the time- axis and the indicator on the bottom - nearest to time axis are not.
        For the this time I resolved it with "dummy" indicator, which I do not need in the pannel near the x-axis. Also the lines between the pannels with the indicators are not displayed.

tatanka
        Hi Tatanka,

Please post a screen shot of this situation.

Comment

Hi,

it looks like some corrupted files by installation, I can neither save the screenshot nor mail it. I always obtain the error statement, that NT must be restarted and the problem was saved in some file. Probably I must reinstall the ver. 6.5NT. My ver. 6 works properly. Regards

Tatanka

Comment

Hi Tatanka,

Most likely something in your .Net Framework is corrupted.

Please follow the instructions below to re-install the Microsoft .NET Framework on your PC.
            • Terminate any applications running on your PC
            • Go to the Windows Control Panel
            • "Add/Remove programs" for XP users or "Uninstall a program" for Vista users
            • Locate Microsoft .NET Version 2.0 and uninstall
            • Re-install .NET 2.0 (Download from here)
            Note: Do not reboot your PC in between these steps as this can potentially create more issues that we are unfortunately not qualified to assist with.

Let me know if this corrects your issue.
            Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Vincent,

I tried to uninstall MS.NET Framework, however the Windows prompted me that it could not be removed, because some programms in my comp need it for correct running. I used the button repair, obtained OK prompt. However NT 6.5 does the some. I reinstalled NT 6.5 - when it imports the databases from ver 6.0 then runs it with the same error. When I did not allow to import databases from my ver. 6.0, the graph was OK however it did not display correctly the historical data from OpenTick - displayed only parts of the history, but not the latest days of the history. All minute timeframes run correctly. For this time I stay with the ver. 6.0, it runs correctly.

Tatanka

Comment

Hmm Tatanka. Try closing all your applications before uninstalling and reinstalling your .NET.
                Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Also: It might require that you need to uninstall/reinstall any "higher" .NET version like .NET 3.5. and .NET 3.0 too.

Comment

Hi Dierk,
                    thanks for advice. I reinstalled the NET.Framework in proper order and installed the ver. 6.5.1000.2 and now is problem resolved. Thanks once more.

tatanka

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by WHICKED, Today, 02:02 PM
                    2 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post WHICKED
                    by WHICKED

Started by selu72, Today, 02:01 PM
                    0 responses