• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Question About Leasing NT and MbTrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question About Leasing NT and MbTrading

Hi,

I've been using the NT free version with MbTrading data trading currencies.

However, I'm considering opening a Futures account with them next month. I'm wondering what is different, if anything, when I do that. I was considering buying the NT lease for 6 months if it's still on special next month.

With a Futures acct with MbTrading, is it a requirement to lease/buy NT? It seems to me I've read someone else on this forum (years ago) making mention of this or something that was different when dealing with Futures through this broker. Also, can one still trade using the MbTrading platform?

Sorry if my questions seem dumb, it just seems I remember something different regarding Future account.

Also, why don't you have on your web site how much it is to open an account with NT? I notice that many brokers are now doing the same thing. That's what I like about MbTrading - all information is in plain sight to see. Nothing hidden.

Regards,
    Sharon

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for your note.

Can you please clarify what differences you are referring to when trading futures or forex with MB Trading? There are no differences as far as such things as connecting or charting within NinjaTrader whether you are trading forex or futures.

It is only required to purchase or lease a live NinjaTrader license key when you are ready to trade live using NinjaTrader with your MB Trading account. You can continue to use the free edition of NinjaTrader with access to all of NinjaTrader’s features for simulation trading until you are ready to begin live trading. Then, once you are ready to trade live, you will want to purchase a live license key.

NinjaTrader has several purchasing options, from owning to leasing. A lifetime license is by far the best value when trading live with NinjaTrader as it will be with you for as long as you are trading. But we also offer several shorter-term leasing options designed so you can choose the best option to fit your trading needs. You can review everything that we have to offer the active trader at the link below:
    http://www.ninjatrader.com/purchase.php
    You should still be able to trade through the MB Trading platform with your account if you would like.

If you would like to learn more about opening an account with NinjaTrader, you can view more information at the publicly available link below:
    https://www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com...dorman_trading
    I would also recommend contacting our brokerage team directly so that they can provide you with more information.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.
    KelliNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Heavyweight_Prop, Today, 09:06 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_EricB  
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 09:03 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes