Connection Capability with a Single Brokers License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connection Capability with a Single Brokers License

I am trying to understand what I can do with a single broker's license without buying a multi-broker's license.

My understanding is you get a separate licence key for each broker. So lets say Broker A is License Key "A" and Broker B is License Key "B". I want to trade futures from Broker A and forex from broker B.

Can I start NT on computer 1 with License A and trade Futures with Broker A, which simultaneously start another instance of NT on Computer 2 with License B and Trader Forex with Broker B?

Hello rwbil,

If you purchase two separate license keys, License A and License B, then you can use License A with your supported futures brokerage on one computer, and License B with your supported Forex broker on your second computer.

A multi broker license key allows you the ability to connect and trade with all of your supported brokerage providers on a single instance of NinjaTrader.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.
    KelliNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am not sure what purchase two separate license keys means. Can you explain exactly what that means.

Currently I have a license to trade with Broker A. If I open another account with Broker B, would I not be given different license key? My understanding is that on the same computer with a single broker's license I could use License A for Broker A. Then I could use license B for Broker B, but not at the same time. Is that correct??

So my question is can I have NT on 2 separate Computers accessing different brokers with single brokers license?

Comment

Hello rwbil,

Thank you for your clarification.

With a single broker license key this will only be enabled for use with a single brokerage provider. For example, if your license key is enabled for use with your futures brokerage, then you will only be able to connect to your futures brokerage account on either Computer A or Computer B.

In order to connect to two different brokers on two different computers, you will need to purchase a separate single broker license key for each computer. This means that you will need to purchase a single broker license key for use with your futures brokerage provider for the one computer, and another single broker license key for use with your forex brokerage provider for use with the second computer.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.
        KelliNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes