Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Incredible disappearing / reappearing drawing objects.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible disappearing / reappearing drawing objects.

I'm seeing some strange behavior when loading a template on a chart that already has some drawing objects on it.

When I load the template all my drawing objects disappear until an indicator (apparently any indicator) is deleted. When an indicator is deleted the drawings reappear on the screen and stay there.

Anyone else run into this?

Hi raintrader, thanks for your post.

I am unable to duplicate this behavior on my end. If you draw some drawing objects onto a chart, load your template, then right-click on the background of your chart then left-click 'Reload NinjaScript', do you experience the same?
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_AlexC View Post
      Hi raintrader, thanks for your post.

I am unable to duplicate this behavior on my end. If you draw some drawing objects onto a chart, load your template, then right-click on the background of your chart then left-click 'Reload NinjaScript', do you experience the same?
      Reload NinjaScript does not bring back the drawings. I've recorded the problem in a .wmv video so you can see exactly what I am doing if it will help. The .zip file is 4MB so I can't attach it here.

Comment

Hi raintrader, thanks for your reply.

Indeed, if you could send that demonstration video to platformsupport [AT] ninjatrader [DOT] com, that would be helpful. I might recommend using the Control Center > Help > Mail to Platform support option, as this will allow you to specify an attachment as well as your log and trace files, which may be useful in diagnosing the issue.

Please reference the following URL in the body of the message: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=72504

Looking forward to your reply.
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post bmartz
        by bmartz

Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes