Having problem getting data feed from ninjatrader brokerage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having problem getting data feed from ninjatrader brokerage

hello, i am having problems receiving overnight data from my broker. I restarted my ninjatrader 5 times only to find out that nothing has changed. also, i switched my rollerover date to a correct one, and it is still giving me hard time. what can be done? my friend's data feed seems to be ok...

Hello,

Can you tell me which broker you are using, which instrument you are trying to view, and where you are trying to view it (chart, SuperDOM, etc.), so that I can investigate further?

I look forward to your reply.
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

i am using ninjatrader brokerage and trying to view ES 06-15. Viewing it on chart. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Thank you for clarifying that. It is possible that the session template applied to your chart is limiting the data displayed on the chart to only open outcry hours. Please use the steps below to double-check this:
        • Right-click in your chart, then click "Data Series"
        • Select the instrument in the bottom-left pane, then check what is displayed in the "Session Template" field in the right pane (If this is set to an RTH session template, then you will likely need to switch to an ETH template, or the "Default 24/7" template

If the session template is set to "<Use Instrument Settings>", you can check the instrument settings via the steps below:
        • From the Control Center, click Tools > Session Manager
        • Locate and double-click ES in the right pane to open the Instrument Editor
        • In the Instrument Editor, check the value in the "Session Template" dropdown menu

For the ES specifically, the "CME US Index Futures ETH" or "Default 24/7" session templates will probably be the best options to view after-market data.

Comment

same problem. i've always used both eth and rth session templates... every time i load open a new chart, the price starts printing from the moment I open the chart rather than providing me with historical first.

Comment

I see. In that case, there may be an issue with your connection to the historical data servers. Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support (do not attach the files in the forum).

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1275892

I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
            11 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post xiinteractive  
            Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
            1 response