Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordertransmission to Broker

hello!

A few days ago, i was able to connect TWS to Ninja Trader. The Charting works well so far, there seem to be a problem with the ordertransmission to Brokers Server! The excuted orders in Ninja Trader are not recieved by TWS. I have contacted Lynx Broker. In their opinoin the problem is not caused bye TWS, but has something to do with the configuration of Ninja Trader!

Thank´s

Hello Yoshi,

Are you able to select your IB account in the NinjaTrader order entry window you use?

If so, please tell me what happens when you submit an order. If you experience an error, please tell me what the error states.

Did you purchase a NinjaTrader license key or do you use the free license key?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello Yoshi,

Are you able to select your IB account in the NinjaTrader order entry window you use?

If so, please tell me what happens when you submit an order. If you experience an error, please tell me what the error states.

Did you purchase a NinjaTrader license key or do you use the free license key?
      Hello Jason!

Sorry, my english ist not so well…

I´m able to select IB account and i get life Data from TWS. The only problem is, wenn i execute an Order, my Broker don´t get that. In Ninja Trader seems that to function and i don´t experience an error.

I use the free license key!

Comment

You should not be able to select your IB account in a NinjaTrader order entry window if you use the free license key. The free license key is limited to trade the NinjaTrader sim101 account. If you like to trade your IB account, you will need to purchase a license key with us. Please see the link below.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          You should not be able to select your IB account in a NinjaTrader order entry window if you use the free license key. The free license key is limited to trade the NinjaTrader sim101 account. If you like to trade your IB account, you will need to purchase a license key with us. Please see the link below.
          http://www.ninjatrader.com/purchase.php
          I see! Thank you Jason für replay. Now i Know, that´s because i use the free Version…

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Waxavi
          by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes