Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT shuts down after start

Hello,

when starting NinjaTrader it occurs some days that there appear the charts (all windows, and "Loading data ..." and some chart-windows do not show yet the charts (this is before connecting to dataprovider) and then suddenly I have the windows desktop because NT has shut down.

Thank you
    Tony

Hello Tony,

Can you please send me your log and trace files so I can investigate. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Attn Jason, NT shuts down after start' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.

Please include what day the issue occurred last.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,

thank you for your reply. I had done this same time when posting here. Please let me know if you do not receive it.

Thanks
      Tony

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello Tony,

Can you please send me your log and trace files so I can investigate. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Attn Jason, NT shuts down after start' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.

Please include what day the issue occurred last.

Comment

Unfortunately I have not received the files so far. Can you please send me your log and trace files manually for the day the issue occurred last. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations. Please attach the files in your email and send it to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Attn Jason, NT shuts down after start' in the subject field.

Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20150320 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20150320 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
        7 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post loganjarosz123  
        Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes