Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Broker Licence

Hello:

I would like to ask a question about it.

I work with automated strategies and I need to send orders from NinjaTrader to two different accounts (each account is in a different Brokerage).

I also want to use an external data provider.

My question is:

Using a Multi Broker License, can I connect it to one data provider only to receive real time data and then use it to send orders to two different brokerages?

For example:

- I would use CQG as data provider.
    - I would send orders to ADM.
    - I would send orders to IB.

I have three different connections.

Will a Multi Broker License allow me to do that?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Plaket, thanks for your post.

Data is prioritized by order of connection, so if you wanted to receive real-time data where available from CQG, you would connect to CQG first, then your other two connections associated with your brokerage accounts. A Multibroker license key would be what you would need to be able to accomplish this.

However, ADM is not a NinjaTrader supported brokerage, so you will likely be unable to connect to and send orders to this brokerage within the NinjaTrader platform.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Thank you for the answer Alex.

I have other question please:

We will assume that I need to work with two brokerage (NinjaTrader Brokerage and IB).

I know that NinjaTrader Brokerage offers real time data and order routing through CQG.

On one hand, I want to use NinjaTrader Brokegare in order to receive real time data and also to trade (order routing) .

On other hand, I also want to connect NT to InteractiveBroker just to order routing.

Could I connect the Multi Broker License to Ninjatrader Brokegare to receive real time data, and to send ordes to NinjaTrader Brokegare and IB simultaneuosly?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Indeed you could, using a multibroker key. In that case, you would connect to NinjaTrader Continuum (CQG) first, then connect to the Interactive Brokers connection second. That way, you are receiving your real-time data from Continuum/CQG (along with the ability to send orders to your NinjaTrader Brokerage account), but you also have an active connection to Interactive Brokers in which you can send trades to your Interactive Brokers live account.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Further clarification on order process

NT support,

Using the scenario that Plaket has put forth, can you simultaneously send orders to two different NT supported FCM's using only one mouse click?

i.e.: I would like to hit the market buy button and send two identical orders to two different FCM's and manage those two separate trades identically as if I was using only one FCM.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hello silver99,

Thank you for your post.

You can send the orders together under an Account Group, but managing the orders would be done separately. For information on Account Groups please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...unt_groups.htm

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Stanfillirenfro  
            Started by rexsole, Today, 08:39 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick