DATA pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DATA pricing

Hi, Looking at switching over from TradeStation to NT and using NTBroker. Only data holding me up atm.

What is the go with the data costs being so different? Currently paying for COMEX bundle and real time data package @ $25/m. Just checked IQfeed and Kinetick and it looks like it will be a lot more.

Really only after full S&P emini market. Am I missing something when checking the prices?

Can I connect NT to my existing data feed with full function when I change over?

Thanks
    Last edited by TyJack; 03-27-2015, 06:34 PM.

Hello TyJack,

Thank you for your note.

Kinetick and IQFeed are data only providers, and the cost for this data is the exchange fee price. For example, when subscribing to Kinetick to receive real-time data for the S&P E-mini (ES), you would need to subscribe to the Kinetick Basic Service ($55/month) and the CME E-mini ($46/month). This would make your monthly total $101/month.

Usually the exchanges and brokerages are able to provide a way to receive this data at a reduced cost with a brokerage account.

It is possible that you can get some of the exchange fees reduced with Kinetick if you would like to qualify for the Globex Non-Pro Fees. You can learn more about the requirements for the Globex Non-Pro Fees through the link below:

Are you wanting to connect your TradeStation account into NinjaTrader? TradeStation can be used with NinjaTrader in the following ways:
    • As a real-time data source to drive NinjaTrader as a trade simulator (More Information)
    • As a provider of historical data to drive NinjaTrader's charting or system/indicator development (via text file import)
    • As a middle man application to process trading signals generated from Easy Language strategies to any of the 100's of supported NinjaTrader brokerages (More Information)

Unfortunately TradeStation does not provide a public API that would allow a product like NinjaTrader to route orders to their brokerage. At this time, only TradeStation software can send orders to its brokerage. However, NinjaTrader can be used with several different brokers for futures, forex and equities trading.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.
    KelliNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 03:49 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
    1 response
    0 likes