Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading equities: atms for Interactivebrokers

Hi
    I use ninja with interactivebrokers and am using chartrader. I am new to the platform and am wondering if there is anywhere I can find preconfigured atm strategies. I scale in and out of trades and speed is important.

Originally posted by Forexoil View Post
    Hi
    I use ninja with interactivebrokers and am using chartrader. I am new to the platform and am wondering if there is anywhere I can find preconfigured atm strategies. I scale in and out of trades and speed is important.
    Hi again Forexoil

It''s good you're asking all the right questions in advance of trading.

I don't think there are any preconfigured ATMs as they can only be tailored to individual needs. They're in fact quite easy to set up. In any case, I'm not aware they can be exported and imported in any way (unlike indicators and strategies).

Besides looking up ATMs in Help and in this forum, may I suggest having a good look (probably a few looks!) at these very helpful videos. Once you've seen these a few times, you'll have mastered ATMs for good!

Advanced Trade Management Level 1 & 2

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video is a recording of our live "Advanced Trade Management Level 2" webinar covering the topics:...

Hope it all works out.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by giulyko00, Yesterday, 12:03 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post giulyko00  
    Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes