Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZOrder chart objects

Hi,

I try to change the zorder of the objects by holding the shift key and rolling the mouse scroll wheel but nothing happens. The pop up window don't show and the paint order don't change.

I am using 64 bit 7.0.1000.27 Ninjatrader version. And I am using it in a Mac with Parallels Desktop.

Thanks for the help

Hello Bonnies,

Thank you for your post.

What hardware are you using for this? Such Mac keyboard and mouse or Windows keyboard and mouse?
    Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

I have two external keyboards connected. One is a Mac keyboard and the other is a windows keyboard. And I have also two external mouses. One is a magic trackpad and the other is a windows mouse with two buttons and the central wheel.

So, for working with Ninjatrader I use the windows keyboard and the windows mouse.
      Last edited by bonnies; 04-05-2015, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Hello bonnies,

You will need to left click on an object such as the bar series plotted and then hold SHIFT and scroll. When you left click the object should show small black squares for the anchor points.

Comment

Hi,

Yes, that is exactly what I do, but nothing happens. That is the reason why I asked here for help.

Thank you

Comment

Hello bonnies,

Based on the information which you have provided I suspect that the mouse is not currently set to treat a scroll wheel click as a middle mouse click. I would recommend that you change the settings of the Microsoft mouse so that a scroll click is treated as a middle mouse click. Please see the following link to Microsoft's website for more information about how to reassign mouse buttons: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en...assign-buttons
            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have checked my configuration. I think it is the way you say it might be. I attached two pictures of the mouse configuration. But still don't works.
              Thank you for your effort, but is any other way of changing zorder?

Thank you
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately, I am not able to read the text in these images. If you have set a property to treat scroll wheel clicks as middle mouse clicks I would recommend that you contact the device's manufacturer to confirm that the settings which you've put in place for their device are correct.
                KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                47 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post aligator  
                Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes