Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader FXCM transaction cost

Hi,

I checked out the Ninjatrader Purchase site and found out that there are specific broker options to chose for the license. And the FXCM is included in the Ninjatrader Brokerage category, while the other brokers like MB Trading, Forex.com, Interactive Broker are not.

Here are my questions:

1) May I know if there are any transaction cost charged by the Ninjatrader Brokerage if I use FXCM account to trade with Ninjatrader Platform Lifetime License?

2) Are there any transaction costs charged by Ninjatrader Broker for those MB Trading, Forex.com, Interactive Brokers clients who use Ninjatrader Platform with Lifetime License to trade?

3) Let say if there are transaction costs charged on FXCM clients by the Ninjatrader Brokerage. What are the advantages for those FXCM clients trading with Ninjatrader Platform if there are transaction costs charged by both Ninjatrader brokerage and also FXCM.

4) Are there any differences on the currencies spread between those FXCM clients trading with MetaTrader 4 and those FXCM clients trading with Ninjatrader Platform.

Thank You.
    Last edited by edricoon; 04-07-2015, 10:57 PM.

Hello,

Thanks for your note.

You will not get fees if the account is not with NinjaTrader Brokerage. Please don't hesitate to write in to [email protected] for any NinjaTrader Brokerage-related questions.

Have a great day!
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
    0 responses