Loading data for old instruments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loading data for old instruments

I currently have four instruments selected in my Instrument Manager, yet when I connect to my data feed, it takes a lot of time loading contracts on instruments I once kept charts on.

How can I eliminate the excessive data loading for instruments that I no longer watch? Is this a cache issue? I want to make sure so I know the proper steps to correct this issue so I don't disrupt the current setup I have carefully created.

Thank you.

Hello Laenxin,

Could it be you have workspaces opened in the background which are responsible for the data loading? Please go to Control Center-->File-->Workspaces and check what workspaces are listed below 'Save Workspace As'. The workspace with the checkmark is the workspace opened on your monitor. Any additional workspaces listed, are opened in the background.

Please select a workspace without the checkmark. Subsequently, go to Control Center-->File-->Workspaces-->Close Workspace. Repeat this procedure until only 1 workspace is opened. Restart NinjaTrader and check if the issue remains.

How much historical data is requested in your charts? By default, NinjaTrader will merge historical data from previous expiry months if enough historical data is requested.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Simple...perfect.

Thank you, Jason!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post algospoke