Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no ids

has anyone had this today?

got response from NT but seeing as they are closed now hmmm???

Everything worked yesterday but today seems to be problem.. Must say not very cool.
    My AMP/Rithmic account connects fine. Looking for any insights into why this can happen with such a large firm?

An added concern if the markets are open 24/5 why does support end at 00:00???
    Seemingly should be available during all market hours, whatever they may be?
    Progressive is?
    especially now you added forex, hmmm?
    Thanks

oh and by the way still can't connect...

and b4 you smartasses jump on band wagon, think for a moment if it was you.
    yeah would not be cool HUH!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by newbie0101; 04-09-2015, 03:30 PM.

Hello,

We are currently looking further into the "Login failed: accountIDs has no lds" message.

We will let you know when further information is available.
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Hello newbie0101,

Thank you for reporting this.

We have had some reports of this error come in late this afternoon for some but not all CQG based clients. We are currently working with CQG to better understand and resolve this item and get it addressed as quickly as possible.

We will update this thread once more is known.

Comment

Word at AMP is ALL Ninja Traders connecting thru CQG affected by this

Comment

Hello mauee,

Thank you for your post.

While we are not able to see private info for AMP customers in the way of login information or how many customers are affected, I can say that we have not had reports across the board for all NinjaTrader Brokerage customers. It could be the case, but that is not what we have yet observed.

No updates as of yet.

Comment

Hello All,

We have received reports from some clients (NinjaTrader Brokerage and other brokerages) that they are now able to login. Please restart NinjaTrader and try the connection once more and update this thread if you are unable to login.

I will post further information as it becomes available.

Comment

Just what I was told...

Back up and logged in now...thank you for your efforts this evening

Comment

Hi James that is part of the frustration, it should not matter if it is across the board and should only take one customer to report problems for yall to jump into action.
                Thanks for your support

Comment

Hello newbie0101,

I am not sure why you think we weren't jumping into action as soon as we knew something happened, as we were firing on all cylinders well before your post, but I assure that it would only make things worse for my teams if that were the case. That is something that I personally would never allow - I assure that our sense of urgency is at least as high as all of our valued customers in these situations, if not higher.

That said, my response to mauee was only meant to be informative - that not everything was known at the time.

At this time we are still waiting on more information from CQG/ our development team on what occurred and we will update the thread if and when we have more relevant information.

I think you can agree when I say that you have been an integral part of these connection items and that we always pay extremely close attention in every case. We do it for the same reason as you, because we all collectively care about NinjaTrader, the customers, and this community. We get the frustration and we will always at the very least learn and improve.

As always, thanks for your contributions; I will update as soon as I have more information.
                  Last edited by NinjaTrader_James; 04-10-2015, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
                  11 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post xiinteractive  
                  Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred