Charts stop working each day @ 3:15 EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts stop working each day @ 3:15 EST

I had this problem once with Just the YM only now ES, NQ, YM all do it last 2 days.

I have tried to reload data in doing so the DOM resets all volume for day on profile as though it is new opening I checked clocks and setting like sticky says ... it did not work.

I never knew how the YM issue fixed itself before. Any help would be appreciated.

PS the DOM still works data is coming in charts don't receive at or after 3:15 eastern

IQ feed
    Last edited by JimM88; 04-10-2015, 02:19 PM.

Hi JimM88, thanks for writing in.

Does this occur on a new chart for these instruments on a new workspace, with no other templates or indicators applied?

To open a new workspace, navigate to the Control Center > File > Workspaces > New Workspace button. You can then open a new chart in this new workspace via the Control Center > New > Chart button.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

this is a workspace I have been using for at least 3 months no new indicators or changes. all I did was change time frames and reload data trying to fix.. again I checked times reset computer time and nothing yet ... I did open up my ninja on another machine and there were no issues there.

Thanks

Comment

Hi JimM88, thanks for your reply.

Despite this being a relatively new workspace, please open a new one for purposes of testing, then open a new chart with no indicators or templates applied for YM.

If it does not work on this new workspace/chart, please reset your instruments and test for the same behavior. To reset your instruments: disconnect from any active connections (via the Control Center > File > Disconnect menu), then from the Control Center, navigate to the Tools menu, select the Options menu item, select the Data tab, and then click on 'Reset Instruments'. Afterwards, restart NinjaTrader and then test for the same issue.
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Ok over the weekend I remove all old workspaces including current,.. I took a lot of un-used charts and clutter off, I did not see your post until today when the is issue happened right at 3:15 again, ES and YM

I then followed your instructions and the charts immediately started working when platform was opened again.... I will have to see what happens tomorrow same time now.. But I will say Friday and today no other option restarted charts except yours // thank you I will update tomorrow same time. or after 3:15

Comment

Alex,

Today the chart continued to work though 3:15 thank you, that was the fix

Jim

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
            47 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post aligator  
            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes