What happened to my position?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to my position?

I am testing a new trading method in Sim, using a live feed. On 041/24/2015 I went out with a position of 6 total contracts in the /TF 06-15.

As at now, my position on the Control Center shows a flat position in /TF, but the Account Performance tab shows a position of 6 long in /TF. My Chart Trader also shows a flat position.

Where has my position gone?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by koganam; 04-27-2015, 12:09 AM.

Hello koganam,

Can you please disconnect CQG and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab, click Repair DB. Restart NinjaTrader and check if you see your position.

If the issue remains, please send me all your log and trace files. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Attn Jason, "What happened to my position?" in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello koganam,

Can you please disconnect CQG and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab, click Repair DB. Restart NinjaTrader and check if you see your position.

If the issue remains, please send me all your log and trace files. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Attn Jason, "What happened to my position?" in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
      Forget to say that the first thing that I did was repair the database. That made no difference. Then shutdown without saving the Workspace and restart. No difference.

Have sent you trace, log and database files.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
      9 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by frankthearm, 04-18-2024, 09:08 AM
      16 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton