• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

PrtSc email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PrtSc email

Hi All,

anyone aware of the study for Ninja that send the chart screenshot to email?

Hello,

Thank you for your post. To accomplish this, you must first configure your email address in NinjaTrader via Tools > Options > Misc tab.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...light=aol+mail

After this, you can then email the chart by right-clicking in the background of the chart > Image > Email... (Or Ctrl + M).
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_EricB View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for your post. To accomplish this, you must first configure your email address in NinjaTrader via Tools > Options > Misc tab.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...light=aol+mail

After this, you can then email the chart by right-clicking in the background of the chart > Image > Email... (Or Ctrl + M).
      Hi Eric,

thanks for your reply.Is there such thing(Ctrl + M) on a script level?E.g.,if i have an indicator that generates audible alert,can i add the Ctrl + M to that alert,as well,so i can get the image of the chart, at the moment alert is generated, in my e-mail box?

Thank you

Comment

Hello,

There is no supported NinjaTrader method for this, there are some various methods using C# that allow you to send keys but may have mixed results using these in NinjaTrader specifically.

You may want to look into SendKeys: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...(v=vs.90).aspx

This could potentially work, I know it does for standard text but for modifier keys like Control it may or may not work in the chart.

Please let me know if I may be of additional assistance.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Againmain1, Today, 03:04 AM
        1 response
        1 like
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ShawnB  
        Started by jmahon, Yesterday, 11:44 PM
        1 response
        0 likes